Dots, Stripes and Flowers!



 





Skirt: H&M, Tights: H&M, Shoes: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Bag: Görtz17, Belt: Primark

Obviously I've watched too much Gossip Girl... this morning I woke up and I wanted to be dressed like the Upper East Siders in Gossip Girl. My outfit probably costs as much as a  headband of  Blaire Waldorf: D But anyway ...

The flower-skirt in the nude-look of  H& M is totally variable you can also wear it on hips or on the waist. Perfect for the summer !!!!: D  well lovely B.  you do not  need  a lot of money to get good Outfits sometimes it´s enough to have a little bit of  taste. XOXO

Comments

Esther said…
sehr schick, passt alles super zusammen :) den gürtel find ich toll!
Florendia said…
Love it! But is it so cold that you need tights?:o
demrilux said…
I love your outfit! Your belt is amazing :)

xx

stairwaytothestarrynight.blogspot.com
Glitzerpony said…
I really like those tights! ♥

Thanx for following my hippediehip Ponyranch Blog ♥
Anonymous said…
ES HERMOSOOO!
Anonymous said…
Sehr schönes Outfit :)
Von Streifen bekomm ich einfach nicht genug !

Popular Posts